A 47 year-old man in the United States rushed to the emergency room after suffering a seizure. These crises experienced after the hottest chilli in global consumption.Start the Daily Mail, the man ate a hamburger smothered in super spicy puree made from Naga Jolokia. Naga Jolokia is a chili orange that grows in India. This red pepper, also known as the devil.
Naga Jolokia is a red pepper and Capsicum frutescens Capsicum chinense or cayenne pepper. The pepper was widely reported across India for the hottest peppers in the Guinness Book of Records in 2007.Guinness Naga Jolokia has a level of spiciness or Scoville Heat Units (SHU) reaches over a million. By comparison, the Cayenne has a score of 50,000 to $ 100,000. Yet for most of the population of Indonesia, it is considered a hot pepper sauce.
But the title of the hottest chili in the world has been replaced by Infinity chilli in 2011. The title and then replaced by the Naga Viper, while Trinidad Scorpion 1.2 million USD. While the title is currently held by the hot chili Carolina Reaper who have high levels of spicy $ 1.57.
Reported by the Journal of Emergency Medicine, the man with no name will be thrown in seconds after eating hamburgers puree smeared Naga Jolokia.She remained so strong that the tissue in the throat torn render unconscious. The man was lying on the ground, and immediately to the emergency room.
Physicians then perform a scan of the abdomen. Doctors have the presence of air, liquids and foods that we discover in the tissues of the human body.Doctors then performed a series of surgical procedures and find their left 2.5cm fluids penyantap neck Naga Jolokia. Then the doctor prescribed a breathing tube 14 days until recently recovered.
But he has not recovered enough to be released from the hospital. The man had nine days in the instruments of the hospital and meal paired.”This case reminds potential life threatening resulting in discomfort after eating spicy food,” he said in the Journal of Emergency Medicine authors.The authors note some magazines that survive after experiencing the condition. In medical terms, this condition is known as Boerhaave syndrome.
Boerhaave syndrome is a fracture of the wall of the esophagus or throat because something like vomiting. This condition is caused by an increase of pressure in the channel into the esophagus.The disease was discovered by Herman Boerhaave in the 18th century. The first symptoms of this disorder are vomiting followed by pain in the upper abdomen, fever, mouth or fingernails turn blue, shocks, growing rapidly after the first symptoms.